Formed by Anthony ”Rat” Martin “The Varukers” were apart of the second generation of punkrock other wise known as uk’82. They took the existing 1977 era punkrock on combined with distorted guitar sound , a new, harder-edged style also tended to use much darker, more nihilistic, and more violent lyrics, and vocals were often shouted rather than sung, and with a new drum beat The Varukers are famous for their D-beat sound.
Connect with us
- CNMT day 1 of 1 to 1 ipads going well. 2 months ago
- RT @RooseveltCNMT: #ELD can satisfy a child's need for self-expression, a teacher's need for measurable impact and a school's need for i ... 6 months ago
- 1st issue of the new year coming out this Monday! 8 months ago
- Ms. Esmeralda Bermudez of the LA Times speaking to the Roughrider staff... http://t.co/8OGVj4Qn 9 months ago
- Student journalists figuring out what makes news news... http://t.co/lnEv171U 9 months ago